Regional Sales Manager-Cyber Security-Northeast
Greater Boston Area
Descripción de empleo
This is a high visibility and dynamic position responsible for defining the future path for IOActive in the Northeastern U.S. This position not only requires a strong network of cybersecurity contacts in the region, but an in-depth knowledge of high-end information security services including everything from penetration testing and application code assessment through semiconductor reverse engineering. You will join a world-renowned team of cyber consultants and research teams recognized for major contributions in the areas of implantable devices, control systems, mobile security, automotive, wearables and Internet of Things. This is not just another pen test company. This is where you come to make a difference.
You can live anywhere in the Northeast, with travel as needed.
· Develop and implement sales strategies for new and existing business within the Northeast territory. Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business.
· Maintain a close working relationship with home office to drive activity and results by way of leveraging and consistently applying corporate best-practice sales processes and initiatives. Manage an assigned lead queue that includes research and acquisition of targeted lead and call lists.
· Partner with SMEs in home and field offices to enhance/supplement industry and offerings knowledge, and plans/presentations as needed to close deals.
· Proven experience in developing account penetration and development strategies, conducting cold calls, qualifying prospects, leading technical directors in sales process and strategy, making sales presentations, closing techniques, and developing service and pricing proposals.
· Solid record of quota-busting
· An extensive network in the Info Sec industry Northeast Enterprise client base.
· 5+ years Information Security industry experience.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, computer science, or related discipline.
· A proven track record of success in high-growth environments.
· Experience bridging multiple business culture working environments.
· Strong business acumen with excellent customer-facing skills.
· Experience with premium, complex B2B technical/professional services sales, with sales cycles ranging from three months and up and require four or more sales calls from contact to close.
· Ability to develop account teams with Directors of Services and Information Security Consultants, and work effectively in team environments
· Ability to establish and build relationships quickly with global team members as well as within customer accounts.
· Demonstrated leadership skills, initiative, and creativity with the ability to identify and convey successful sales/marketing approaches and techniques.
· Occasional travel is required
· You will be working for a company with nearly 20 years of experience that is established and stable, high growth, and has the energy, passion and dynamic work environment of a startup.
· You will be working for a company that values its employees and its customers above all else.
· You will be working for a company that is proven and renowned for its thought leadership and innovation within a high profile, cutting edge space.
· You will be working for a company that is one of “the good guys” doing crazy cool stuff independent of borders in order to thwart bad guys in a critically important technical business, social and political arena. It’s great fun with great importance.